Samsung has unveiled an eco handset that can be charged using sunlight. Samsung_Blue_Earth_04 Samsung's Blue Earth phone: has a solar panel on its rear Called Blue Earth, the touchscreen phone’s has a rear-mounted solar panel that's able to generate enough juice to allow the phone to make calls. Designed to symbolise a flat …
This is awesome! I will totally get one of these (if they are made by poor chinese kids in a lightless factory)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?