Samsung has unveiled an eco handset that can be charged using sunlight. Samsung_Blue_Earth_04 Samsung's Blue Earth phone: has a solar panel on its rear Called Blue Earth, the touchscreen phone’s has a rear-mounted solar panel that's able to generate enough juice to allow the phone to make calls. Designed to symbolise a flat …
This is awesome! I will totally get one of these (if they are made by poor chinese kids in a lightless factory)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER