Samsung has unveiled an eco handset that can be charged using sunlight. Samsung_Blue_Earth_04 Samsung's Blue Earth phone: has a solar panel on its rear Called Blue Earth, the touchscreen phone’s has a rear-mounted solar panel that's able to generate enough juice to allow the phone to make calls. Designed to symbolise a flat …
This is awesome! I will totally get one of these (if they are made by poor chinese kids in a lightless factory)
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook