Many folk were expecting Samsung to unveil its first phone based on Google’s Android OS at Mobile World Congress (MWC) next week, but the firm has now confirmed that it won't. Younghee Lee, Head of Marketing for Samsung's Mobile Device Division, told The Guardian that plans are instead being drawn up to launch the company's …
I hope El Reg will do a review on this soon:
I expect they'll include a tea-pod; an obvious oversight in the presentation.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide