Sony has announced that 50m PlayStation Portables (PSP) have now been shipped worldwide. The figure’s the combined shipment total, correct as of January 2009, for all three generations of PSP: the 1000, 2000 and the troublesome 3000. It’s worth noting that Sony’s quoted figure is a “sell-in” number. So although the Japanese …
Nintendo have also only SHIPPED 96m DS handhelds... So your comments also apply to Nintendo (and Microsoft), who ALL quote shipped numbers...
I really don't know what your agenda here is. Yesterday you clearly misquoted PS3 sales numbers by a short 5m consoles.. I even provided you a link to official accounts,
Either way, 96m is a darn sight more than 50m.
Shipments numbers can be inflated, of course, but Nintendo's no more likely to do that than Sony is.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire