Sony has announced that 50m PlayStation Portables (PSP) have now been shipped worldwide. The figure’s the combined shipment total, correct as of January 2009, for all three generations of PSP: the 1000, 2000 and the troublesome 3000. It’s worth noting that Sony’s quoted figure is a “sell-in” number. So although the Japanese …
Nintendo have also only SHIPPED 96m DS handhelds... So your comments also apply to Nintendo (and Microsoft), who ALL quote shipped numbers...
I really don't know what your agenda here is. Yesterday you clearly misquoted PS3 sales numbers by a short 5m consoles.. I even provided you a link to official accounts,
Either way, 96m is a darn sight more than 50m.
Shipments numbers can be inflated, of course, but Nintendo's no more likely to do that than Sony is.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network