Mozilla has spun out Bespin for developers to run naked and free in an extensible web-based code editing paradise that promotes open relationships standards. The not-for-profit outfit said yesterday that the project, which has been under development for several months, would act as a collaborative working space for coders who …
Open source, Star Wars and a reference to clouds (Cloud City), all rolled together. The world of developers has reached a new low.
Not really home
It's not really Lando's home, just where his Cloud City mining enterprise is based...
I don't know, at least "Bespin" sounds slightly cooler than, say, Azure or Kumo.
@Not really home
Ahh I see. So when he invites Princess Leia to stay with them 'among the clouds', he really just wanted to put her to work.
What's this Star Wars thing?
Which developer will Mozilla be handing over to Microsoft in a block of carbonite?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby