Yes, we should certainly ban this game and draw a "line in the sand".
Whilst we're at it, let's ban books that advocate:
1) Stoning your children to death for being unruly.
2) Cut off the noses and ears and ears of promiscuous women, then burning them in fire and taking their children and stripping them naked.
3) Forcing a victim of rape to marry the man who raped her.
4) Killing a prostitute if you get her pregnant.
5) Killing every man, woman and child in a community if they don't believe what you do.
6) The cutting off of a woman's hands for touching her husband's genitals when trying to protect him from an attacker.
7) Offering your virgin daughters to a mob to stop them killing your guests
8) Being willing to murder your son because someone tells you to do it.
9) Having children torn to death by bears for laughing at a man's bald head.
10) Producing offspring with your widowed sister-in-law (and then being killed for refusing)
Guess which Book these all come from...
How can such things be allowed in print?
Surely we must draw a Line in the Sand against such things!