If you see this acorn lying in the road then don’t assume there’s a hungry Squirrel nearby, because this nut’s actually an MP3 player. The Acorn MP3 Player: nuts The Acorn MP3 Player is described as being “fashionable and cute”, with users able to control the volume and track order using a single button. It also switches on …
I'm pretty sure that "button" is called a "joystick."
I'm pining for one already.
Broad leaved-trees rule - oak, eh?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory