If you see this acorn lying in the road then don’t assume there’s a hungry Squirrel nearby, because this nut’s actually an MP3 player. The Acorn MP3 Player: nuts The Acorn MP3 Player is described as being “fashionable and cute”, with users able to control the volume and track order using a single button. It also switches on …
I'm pretty sure that "button" is called a "joystick."
I'm pining for one already.
Broad leaved-trees rule - oak, eh?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why