If you see this acorn lying in the road then don’t assume there’s a hungry Squirrel nearby, because this nut’s actually an MP3 player. The Acorn MP3 Player: nuts The Acorn MP3 Player is described as being “fashionable and cute”, with users able to control the volume and track order using a single button. It also switches on …
I'm pretty sure that "button" is called a "joystick."
I'm pining for one already.
Broad leaved-trees rule - oak, eh?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer