If you see this acorn lying in the road then don’t assume there’s a hungry Squirrel nearby, because this nut’s actually an MP3 player. The Acorn MP3 Player: nuts The Acorn MP3 Player is described as being “fashionable and cute”, with users able to control the volume and track order using a single button. It also switches on …
I'm pretty sure that "button" is called a "joystick."
I'm pining for one already.
Broad leaved-trees rule - oak, eh?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?