Nokia will close its Jyväskylä product-development site by the end of 2009, and scale back its Salo site - a shame for those who got relocated there in the last round of cuts. Jyväskylä employs 320 people, all of whom will be affected by the closure, while the Salo site - to which staff laid off from Turku were relocated in …
Ten questions and answers about temporary layoffs from YLE, the Finnish BBC.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers