Nokia will close its Jyväskylä product-development site by the end of 2009, and scale back its Salo site - a shame for those who got relocated there in the last round of cuts. Jyväskylä employs 320 people, all of whom will be affected by the closure, while the Salo site - to which staff laid off from Turku were relocated in …
Ten questions and answers about temporary layoffs from YLE, the Finnish BBC.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL