If you’re a ten-year-old girl or just looking for a PC that’ll get you laughed at, look no further than the new Hello Kitty netbook. Hello_Kitty_laptop Medion's S1211 Hello Kitty netbook: cool, honest... The 10in limited edition S1211 has the brand’s famous cat face emblazoned across its lid and... er... that’s pretty much …
Its £349 according to the Medionshop website. Not that I want one. My daughter probably will. But she'll be disappointed if she dares to ask.
I expected to see the netbook in a clamshell style (kinda like the candy colored Mac iBooks) shaped like Hello Kitty's face -- THAT would have been cool. Instead it's a generic netbook with a sticker on it, whoop- de- doo.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip