If you’re a ten-year-old girl or just looking for a PC that’ll get you laughed at, look no further than the new Hello Kitty netbook. Hello_Kitty_laptop Medion's S1211 Hello Kitty netbook: cool, honest... The 10in limited edition S1211 has the brand’s famous cat face emblazoned across its lid and... er... that’s pretty much …
Its £349 according to the Medionshop website. Not that I want one. My daughter probably will. But she'll be disappointed if she dares to ask.
I expected to see the netbook in a clamshell style (kinda like the candy colored Mac iBooks) shaped like Hello Kitty's face -- THAT would have been cool. Instead it's a generic netbook with a sticker on it, whoop- de- doo.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great