If you’re a ten-year-old girl or just looking for a PC that’ll get you laughed at, look no further than the new Hello Kitty netbook. Hello_Kitty_laptop Medion's S1211 Hello Kitty netbook: cool, honest... The 10in limited edition S1211 has the brand’s famous cat face emblazoned across its lid and... er... that’s pretty much …
Its £349 according to the Medionshop website. Not that I want one. My daughter probably will. But she'll be disappointed if she dares to ask.
I expected to see the netbook in a clamshell style (kinda like the candy colored Mac iBooks) shaped like Hello Kitty's face -- THAT would have been cool. Instead it's a generic netbook with a sticker on it, whoop- de- doo.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low