The new Econav satnav can’t make calls like Garmin-Asus’ M20 Nüvifone can, but maker Vexia has promised that its navigation device will help cut your carbon emissions. Econav_430 Lexia's Econav: helps reduce petrol consumption and carbon output Described as the world’s first ecological GPS, Econav tells its user in real time …
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor