The new Econav satnav can’t make calls like Garmin-Asus’ M20 Nüvifone can, but maker Vexia has promised that its navigation device will help cut your carbon emissions. Econav_430 Lexia's Econav: helps reduce petrol consumption and carbon output Described as the world’s first ecological GPS, Econav tells its user in real time …
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'