The new Econav satnav can’t make calls like Garmin-Asus’ M20 Nüvifone can, but maker Vexia has promised that its navigation device will help cut your carbon emissions. Econav_430 Lexia's Econav: helps reduce petrol consumption and carbon output Described as the world’s first ecological GPS, Econav tells its user in real time …
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know