The new Econav satnav can’t make calls like Garmin-Asus’ M20 Nüvifone can, but maker Vexia has promised that its navigation device will help cut your carbon emissions. Econav_430 Lexia's Econav: helps reduce petrol consumption and carbon output Described as the world’s first ecological GPS, Econav tells its user in real time …
My Magellan 4370 has economical mode....
Just select "walking" you'll save lots of gas.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why