Pictures have appeared of an unknown Acer phone with a large screen on one side and a physical keypad on the other. Acer_DX650_01 Acer's DX650: but why the two screens? Images of the phone – thought to be called the DX650 – were uncovered by website Tinh-te. It said the double-sided device has a 2.8in screen on one side and a …
I have to admit this seems like a great idea depending on the implementation. I miss physical buttons on my touch screen HTC so this could be the best of both worlds.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job