SanDisk and Toshiba have announced the world's smallest NAND flash die and the world's highest-capacity flash die using 32nm and 43nm process technologies. SanDisk 4-bit MLC die At the International Solid State CIrcuits Conference in San Francisco the two announced they will start manufacturing the world's highest-capacity …
I read "X4 and X3 flash dies" and dived in to read the news of the exciting new technology that's caught everyone else on the hop, writing off their investment in crappy old X3 and X4 tech and causing a bloodbath in the flash business.
I take it that this was deliberate and I've just been figuratively stuffed and mounted on the wall then?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN