Lax password security allowed hackers to bust into the German interior minister’s website. Hacktivists pwned the website of Wolfgang Schäuble on Tuesday in protest against new wiretapping and data retention laws They posted links inviting visitors to a protest website "Vorratsdatenspeicherung". Administrators reacted quickly to …
Why take the site down?
If he's got nothing to hide he's got nothing to fear.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved