Spansion Inc. - one of the world's largest flash memory makers - says its Japanese unit has filed for bankruptcy protection. With $810m in liabilities, Spansion Japan voluntarily sought protection from creditors as it attempts to restructure itself according to its parent company. The parent company does not expect the Japanese …
Spansion are now ex-spansion. Bet no-one saw that coming.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft