Spansion Inc. - one of the world's largest flash memory makers - says its Japanese unit has filed for bankruptcy protection. With $810m in liabilities, Spansion Japan voluntarily sought protection from creditors as it attempts to restructure itself according to its parent company. The parent company does not expect the Japanese …
Spansion are now ex-spansion. Bet no-one saw that coming.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle