Spansion Inc. - one of the world's largest flash memory makers - says its Japanese unit has filed for bankruptcy protection. With $810m in liabilities, Spansion Japan voluntarily sought protection from creditors as it attempts to restructure itself according to its parent company. The parent company does not expect the Japanese …
Spansion are now ex-spansion. Bet no-one saw that coming.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK