Intel's president and chief executive officer, Paul Otellini, was at the Economic Club in Washington DC this morning as the Senate, the House, and the White House are arguing about what kinds of investments to make in the US economy. Otellini announced that despite Intel's economic woes as the PC and server businesses slow, it …
out-outsourcing the outsourcerer
"and move those jobs to a cheaper industrial zone in China"
That is funny, in a sad way.
An anti trust investigation by buying their way out of if it
Call me a cynic
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor