Intel's president and chief executive officer, Paul Otellini, was at the Economic Club in Washington DC this morning as the Senate, the House, and the White House are arguing about what kinds of investments to make in the US economy. Otellini announced that despite Intel's economic woes as the PC and server businesses slow, it …
out-outsourcing the outsourcerer
"and move those jobs to a cheaper industrial zone in China"
That is funny, in a sad way.
An anti trust investigation by buying their way out of if it
Call me a cynic
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth