Intel's president and chief executive officer, Paul Otellini, was at the Economic Club in Washington DC this morning as the Senate, the House, and the White House are arguing about what kinds of investments to make in the US economy. Otellini announced that despite Intel's economic woes as the PC and server businesses slow, it …
out-outsourcing the outsourcerer
"and move those jobs to a cheaper industrial zone in China"
That is funny, in a sad way.
An anti trust investigation by buying their way out of if it
Call me a cynic
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad