back to article 3G BlackBerry Curve said to be in the works

Word’s broken through that RIM has designed a new 3G BlackBerry, to be called the Gemini. The Gemini – which will also be known as the 9300 – should be thought of as a 3G model of the existing BlackBerry Curve, according to an account from Boy Genius Report. This statement leads us to believe that the Gemini looks very similar …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Thumb Down

When will they learn

The way to sell a phone is to put features people will use. Wi-Fi and GPS are two of the hottest things right now for the average business user. If I'm not mistaken I believe that is RIM's target market. Cell companies need to get out of the office / lab and in touch with their customer base.

Thumb Down

Perfume on a pig

If only RIM could get rid of the stupid trackball or even make a Curve that can last over six months, I'd be impressed.

We have 12 Blackberries. Only one has made it a year without repairs. We're averaging 2 repairs every 3 months for such things as trackball problems, charging issues, freezing and sync problems. Our previous Blackberries with thumbwheels had 3 failures in 3 years. How they can retain their market share while letting reliability slide is astonishing.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums