Word’s broken through that RIM has designed a new 3G BlackBerry, to be called the Gemini. The Gemini – which will also be known as the 9300 – should be thought of as a 3G model of the existing BlackBerry Curve, according to an account from Boy Genius Report. This statement leads us to believe that the Gemini looks very similar …
When will they learn
The way to sell a phone is to put features people will use. Wi-Fi and GPS are two of the hottest things right now for the average business user. If I'm not mistaken I believe that is RIM's target market. Cell companies need to get out of the office / lab and in touch with their customer base.
Perfume on a pig
If only RIM could get rid of the stupid trackball or even make a Curve that can last over six months, I'd be impressed.
We have 12 Blackberries. Only one has made it a year without repairs. We're averaging 2 repairs every 3 months for such things as trackball problems, charging issues, freezing and sync problems. Our previous Blackberries with thumbwheels had 3 failures in 3 years. How they can retain their market share while letting reliability slide is astonishing.
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review