Vodafone Australia and Hutchison's 3 network are giving up competing and will merge their operations into a 50:50 joint venture. Jobs are likely to be lost as a result of the deal, but customers were told nothing would be changing fast. VHA Pty Ltd will market mobile services under the Vodafone brand but will keep rights to use …
Speaking of which my Voda bill just arrived, hope the damn merger doesn't put the call costs up!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests