Vodafone Australia and Hutchison's 3 network are giving up competing and will merge their operations into a 50:50 joint venture. Jobs are likely to be lost as a result of the deal, but customers were told nothing would be changing fast. VHA Pty Ltd will market mobile services under the Vodafone brand but will keep rights to use …
Speaking of which my Voda bill just arrived, hope the damn merger doesn't put the call costs up!
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report