Seagate terminated ex-CEO Bill Watkin's employment on 4 February and will pay him $5m according to SEC filings. Watkins resigned as a director on that date. A separation agreement is now in force between him and Seagate and, as a consideration for agreeing to it, the bill for Bill is cash payments totalling $5,000,008. This …
wouldn't it be cheaper...
...to hire a hitman?
Sign of the times
Company fat cats are our civilization's undoing. Mark my words.
While an average worker would be lucky to get 8 - 16 weeks severance, this guy gets paid all that.
I wish I could find someone to pay me to fail. It'd take half what he got <- See? Economical and realistic.
I'll never forget when..
Watkins said on record that his company builds bigger hard drives largely so that people could store more porn. Classic :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON