Seagate terminated ex-CEO Bill Watkin's employment on 4 February and will pay him $5m according to SEC filings. Watkins resigned as a director on that date. A separation agreement is now in force between him and Seagate and, as a consideration for agreeing to it, the bill for Bill is cash payments totalling $5,000,008. This …
wouldn't it be cheaper...
...to hire a hitman?
Sign of the times
Company fat cats are our civilization's undoing. Mark my words.
While an average worker would be lucky to get 8 - 16 weeks severance, this guy gets paid all that.
I wish I could find someone to pay me to fail. It'd take half what he got <- See? Economical and realistic.
I'll never forget when..
Watkins said on record that his company builds bigger hard drives largely so that people could store more porn. Classic :)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab