Seagate terminated ex-CEO Bill Watkin's employment on 4 February and will pay him $5m according to SEC filings. Watkins resigned as a director on that date. A separation agreement is now in force between him and Seagate and, as a consideration for agreeing to it, the bill for Bill is cash payments totalling $5,000,008. This …
wouldn't it be cheaper...
...to hire a hitman?
Sign of the times
Company fat cats are our civilization's undoing. Mark my words.
While an average worker would be lucky to get 8 - 16 weeks severance, this guy gets paid all that.
I wish I could find someone to pay me to fail. It'd take half what he got <- See? Economical and realistic.
I'll never forget when..
Watkins said on record that his company builds bigger hard drives largely so that people could store more porn. Classic :)
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe