Seagate terminated ex-CEO Bill Watkin's employment on 4 February and will pay him $5m according to SEC filings. Watkins resigned as a director on that date. A separation agreement is now in force between him and Seagate and, as a consideration for agreeing to it, the bill for Bill is cash payments totalling $5,000,008. This …
wouldn't it be cheaper...
...to hire a hitman?
Sign of the times
Company fat cats are our civilization's undoing. Mark my words.
While an average worker would be lucky to get 8 - 16 weeks severance, this guy gets paid all that.
I wish I could find someone to pay me to fail. It'd take half what he got <- See? Economical and realistic.
I'll never forget when..
Watkins said on record that his company builds bigger hard drives largely so that people could store more porn. Classic :)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series