Register Hardware is now Tweeting. Yes, in a desperate bid to get hip to the Web 2.0 vibe - the sound you hear in the background is The Register's Andrew Orlowski slapping his forehead in bewilderment - we've launched an (experimental) Twitter feed. Pop along to twitter.com/reghardware and, if you've a Twitter account of your …
Mindless bitching about twitter.
79 followers already!
OK, these are by definition 79 of the most boring people in the world.
But it's Twitter-tastic.
Twitter me this, twitter me that, who's afraid of the big 2.0
Ill just stick to my RSS feed of TheReg rather than feed of just the hardware via a third party site, thanks anyway!
Followed the feed briefly but if all you're going to do is just tweet new page headlines then RSS is a better way of getting updates, it's just clutter on the Twitter page.
I'd suggest either have someone responding to questions/comments about the reviews or adding extra content, otherwise it's not worth you bothering with.
Reg promoting Jobsian Orwellsian code-spunk? Noooo....
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp