Register Hardware is now Tweeting. Yes, in a desperate bid to get hip to the Web 2.0 vibe - the sound you hear in the background is The Register's Andrew Orlowski slapping his forehead in bewilderment - we've launched an (experimental) Twitter feed. Pop along to twitter.com/reghardware and, if you've a Twitter account of your …
Mindless bitching about twitter.
79 followers already!
OK, these are by definition 79 of the most boring people in the world.
But it's Twitter-tastic.
Twitter me this, twitter me that, who's afraid of the big 2.0
Ill just stick to my RSS feed of TheReg rather than feed of just the hardware via a third party site, thanks anyway!
Followed the feed briefly but if all you're going to do is just tweet new page headlines then RSS is a better way of getting updates, it's just clutter on the Twitter page.
I'd suggest either have someone responding to questions/comments about the reviews or adding extra content, otherwise it's not worth you bothering with.
Reg promoting Jobsian Orwellsian code-spunk? Noooo....
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'