Register Hardware is now Tweeting. Yes, in a desperate bid to get hip to the Web 2.0 vibe - the sound you hear in the background is The Register's Andrew Orlowski slapping his forehead in bewilderment - we've launched an (experimental) Twitter feed. Pop along to twitter.com/reghardware and, if you've a Twitter account of your …
Mindless bitching about twitter.
79 followers already!
OK, these are by definition 79 of the most boring people in the world.
But it's Twitter-tastic.
Twitter me this, twitter me that, who's afraid of the big 2.0
Ill just stick to my RSS feed of TheReg rather than feed of just the hardware via a third party site, thanks anyway!
Followed the feed briefly but if all you're going to do is just tweet new page headlines then RSS is a better way of getting updates, it's just clutter on the Twitter page.
I'd suggest either have someone responding to questions/comments about the reviews or adding extra content, otherwise it's not worth you bothering with.
Reg promoting Jobsian Orwellsian code-spunk? Noooo....
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone