The Open Mobile Terminal Alliance has launched version one of its Web-2.0-widget platform BONDI with a reference implementation, software developer's kit and endorsements from Opera and the other Linux consortium. BONDI is a selection of extensions to ECMAScript (the scripting language formally, and informally, known as …
Have these people no sense?
Don't they remember BONZI, the little purple bastard that got into a system and stuck his little purple feet under the table and you couldn't shift the little sod with anything short of diving into the registry? Christ, letting developers name these projects is just like letting marketing code them... ;o)
Is it OMTA, OMTP or OPTP? Or all of the above?
What's BONDI stand for?
OK, I'll bite. What's an over-rated, overcrowded beach in an over-populated city in the Greater Antipodes got to do with mobile apps?
Bet Our Nuts (it) Doesn't Initialise
Bloody 'Orrible Non-Discriminatory Interface
Bronzed Ozzie Numpties Doing IT
Mine's the one with the factor 30+ in the pocket.
Windows Mobile 6.1? DAMMIT !!!
Someday somebody is going to make a device that looks like this, but runs embedded Linux and X instead of Windows Mobile.
They won't be able to make enough of them.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack