The Open Mobile Terminal Alliance has launched version one of its Web-2.0-widget platform BONDI with a reference implementation, software developer's kit and endorsements from Opera and the other Linux consortium. BONDI is a selection of extensions to ECMAScript (the scripting language formally, and informally, known as …
Have these people no sense?
Don't they remember BONZI, the little purple bastard that got into a system and stuck his little purple feet under the table and you couldn't shift the little sod with anything short of diving into the registry? Christ, letting developers name these projects is just like letting marketing code them... ;o)
Is it OMTA, OMTP or OPTP? Or all of the above?
What's BONDI stand for?
OK, I'll bite. What's an over-rated, overcrowded beach in an over-populated city in the Greater Antipodes got to do with mobile apps?
Bet Our Nuts (it) Doesn't Initialise
Bloody 'Orrible Non-Discriminatory Interface
Bronzed Ozzie Numpties Doing IT
Mine's the one with the factor 30+ in the pocket.
Windows Mobile 6.1? DAMMIT !!!
Someday somebody is going to make a device that looks like this, but runs embedded Linux and X instead of Windows Mobile.
They won't be able to make enough of them.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9