Music with a bangin’ bass is important, or so Register Hardware’s intern said. Sony obviously knows this too, because it’s launched a series of eXtra Bass (XB) headphones. Sony_XB700_01 Sony's eXtra Bass cans boast bangin' bass beats The cans are designed to accurately reproduce ultra-low frequencies without compromising …
Children have no base for opinion.
"Music with a bangin’ bass is important, or so Register Hardware’s intern said."
Said intern probably also yearns for a car with an exhaust note that is guaranteed to produce headaches after 45 minutes of expressway travel. If said intern could afford the petrol for 45 minutes of travel, that is.
Interns in general shouldn't open their yaps until they catch a bad case of clues ...
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series