Music with a bangin’ bass is important, or so Register Hardware’s intern said. Sony obviously knows this too, because it’s launched a series of eXtra Bass (XB) headphones. Sony_XB700_01 Sony's eXtra Bass cans boast bangin' bass beats The cans are designed to accurately reproduce ultra-low frequencies without compromising …
Children have no base for opinion.
"Music with a bangin’ bass is important, or so Register Hardware’s intern said."
Said intern probably also yearns for a car with an exhaust note that is guaranteed to produce headaches after 45 minutes of expressway travel. If said intern could afford the petrol for 45 minutes of travel, that is.
Interns in general shouldn't open their yaps until they catch a bad case of clues ...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS