Feeds

back to article Dalai Lama's Twitter account is a fake

Social networking fans on the wrong side of the six-fold path to enlightenment may be heartbroken to learn the Dalai Lama's account on Twitter is a fake. News of his holiness joining the micro-blogging website yesterday prompted plenty of buzz from even reputable sources, like the Associated French Press. The account itself …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

So obvious

Only a fool would believe the DL has a twitter account. When would he have the time for that? He raids 5 nights a week in World of Warcraft and that only leaves 2 days to update his Myspace.

Anonymous Coward

Telling if it was a fake?

I'm not sure I understand this, the phrase "Dalai Lama's Twitter account" tells you ALL you need know about it being an obvious fake

Well, thank goodness

because I found him and twittered "I wonder if the Dalai Lama twitters under his gown" hit send and then later realized what I had written.

for a while I though I was doomed to be reincarnated as a dung beetle on a warthogs ass.

(whew)

Thumb Up

Re: Telling if it was a fake?

Seconded.

Interesting... It's back...

It's live again...

Anonymous Coward

And in other news tonight ...

Pope is Catholic, rain is wet, snow is cold and people are a shower of dumb, gullible brainless dweebs.

I look forward to the popular return of spiritualism and phrenology, Common sense, as well as anything remotely resembling an inner dialog, are well and truly dead.

Silver badge
Thumb Up

@Andy Bright

Fantastic. I LOL'd.

Really, I did.

Anonymous Coward

re: Interesting... It's back...

Reincarnated?

Silver badge
Coat

* Michael Cox

Live again? Reincarnated, surely.

I'll get me orange robe.

Thumb Up

Sacred yak droppings

Now on facebook!

Silver badge
Coat

Very zen

So is "this page doesn't exist" some sort of Zen Koan?

like - this page deliberately left blank

Boffin

RE: Very Zen

Reminds me of my visits to Area 404.

If a "Error 404: page not found" page goes missing, how will anyone ever know?

This topic is closed for new posts.