What's happening in storage in the year to come? It seems lots of big product refreshes are coming. Here's the timeline as we understand it. In March HP will finally introduce EVA 6400 and EVA 8400 updates to the existing 6100 and 8100 models, many months after a 4400 refreshed product was applied to the previous 4100 model. …
Extend the metaphor!
Which company is the one that'll be danced to death?
Sun storage servers are already flash enhanced. Look at the 7210 Unified Storage System.
Computer Prn a single server with 48 disks! - and a tenuous link to Paris.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps