What's happening in storage in the year to come? It seems lots of big product refreshes are coming. Here's the timeline as we understand it. In March HP will finally introduce EVA 6400 and EVA 8400 updates to the existing 6100 and 8100 models, many months after a 4400 refreshed product was applied to the previous 4100 model. …
Extend the metaphor!
Which company is the one that'll be danced to death?
Sun storage servers are already flash enhanced. Look at the 7210 Unified Storage System.
Computer Prn a single server with 48 disks! - and a tenuous link to Paris.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen