You’ll be kicking yourself if you recently bought a top-of-the-range Renault Megane. Because the French car maker’s now updated its faithful Clio line with a swanky integrated TomTom satnav option. Renault_clio_tomtom Renault's new Clio with optional TomTom Carminat satnav The Carminat TomTom has a 5.8in display and its …
"The satnav isn’t removable though, which some security-conscious drivers may not like."
Er, isn't that the whole point of integrated sat-nav..? That it can't be removed? So people can't steal it? Otherwise it'd be a regular sat-nav, cost £400 less, leave little rings on your window and massively increase the chances of your car getting broke into. Ideal for the security conscious, really..
...that it's TomTom though, Garmin need to get involved in this field, proper SatNav!!!
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun