You’ll be kicking yourself if you recently bought a top-of-the-range Renault Megane. Because the French car maker’s now updated its faithful Clio line with a swanky integrated TomTom satnav option. Renault_clio_tomtom Renault's new Clio with optional TomTom Carminat satnav The Carminat TomTom has a 5.8in display and its …
"The satnav isn’t removable though, which some security-conscious drivers may not like."
Er, isn't that the whole point of integrated sat-nav..? That it can't be removed? So people can't steal it? Otherwise it'd be a regular sat-nav, cost £400 less, leave little rings on your window and massively increase the chances of your car getting broke into. Ideal for the security conscious, really..
...that it's TomTom though, Garmin need to get involved in this field, proper SatNav!!!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16