You’ll be kicking yourself if you recently bought a top-of-the-range Renault Megane. Because the French car maker’s now updated its faithful Clio line with a swanky integrated TomTom satnav option. Renault_clio_tomtom Renault's new Clio with optional TomTom Carminat satnav The Carminat TomTom has a 5.8in display and its …
"The satnav isn’t removable though, which some security-conscious drivers may not like."
Er, isn't that the whole point of integrated sat-nav..? That it can't be removed? So people can't steal it? Otherwise it'd be a regular sat-nav, cost £400 less, leave little rings on your window and massively increase the chances of your car getting broke into. Ideal for the security conscious, really..
...that it's TomTom though, Garmin need to get involved in this field, proper SatNav!!!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp