Many countries set aside days to remember fallen war heroes, but now 3 February shall forever be known as Entertainment Software Day – in Texas, at least. The US state’s awarded the title – thought to be the first of its kind - to ensure that local inhabitants, including George 'Dubya' Bush, recognise the positive impact that …
I'd like to take a moment to remember all those thousands of digital lives I've annihilated over the years in video games; from Horace (whilst skiing) through Quake (with rockets) to Call of Duty 4 (with swearing). May they rest in pixelated peace.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat