Many countries set aside days to remember fallen war heroes, but now 3 February shall forever be known as Entertainment Software Day – in Texas, at least. The US state’s awarded the title – thought to be the first of its kind - to ensure that local inhabitants, including George 'Dubya' Bush, recognise the positive impact that …
I'd like to take a moment to remember all those thousands of digital lives I've annihilated over the years in video games; from Horace (whilst skiing) through Quake (with rockets) to Call of Duty 4 (with swearing). May they rest in pixelated peace.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests