Many countries set aside days to remember fallen war heroes, but now 3 February shall forever be known as Entertainment Software Day – in Texas, at least. The US state’s awarded the title – thought to be the first of its kind - to ensure that local inhabitants, including George 'Dubya' Bush, recognise the positive impact that …
I'd like to take a moment to remember all those thousands of digital lives I've annihilated over the years in video games; from Horace (whilst skiing) through Quake (with rockets) to Call of Duty 4 (with swearing). May they rest in pixelated peace.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)