Many countries set aside days to remember fallen war heroes, but now 3 February shall forever be known as Entertainment Software Day – in Texas, at least. The US state’s awarded the title – thought to be the first of its kind - to ensure that local inhabitants, including George 'Dubya' Bush, recognise the positive impact that …
I'd like to take a moment to remember all those thousands of digital lives I've annihilated over the years in video games; from Horace (whilst skiing) through Quake (with rockets) to Call of Duty 4 (with swearing). May they rest in pixelated peace.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network