If you’re thinking of Star Trekkin’ across the universe, you’ll need a decent communications device to alert crew members that there are Klingons on the starboard bow. Enter the Star Trek Communicator. Star_trek_communicator_Dream_Cheeky The Star Trek Communicator works over VoIP According to online reports, web-based gadget …
The Trekkers weren't particularly capitalist
are you sure they'd be affiliating with Microsoft?
Need more trekkie knowledge, cap'n
Spock's requests for more power? Are you /sure/ about that one?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month