If you’re thinking of Star Trekkin’ across the universe, you’ll need a decent communications device to alert crew members that there are Klingons on the starboard bow. Enter the Star Trek Communicator. Star_trek_communicator_Dream_Cheeky The Star Trek Communicator works over VoIP According to online reports, web-based gadget …
The Trekkers weren't particularly capitalist
are you sure they'd be affiliating with Microsoft?
Need more trekkie knowledge, cap'n
Spock's requests for more power? Are you /sure/ about that one?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle