If you’re thinking of Star Trekkin’ across the universe, you’ll need a decent communications device to alert crew members that there are Klingons on the starboard bow. Enter the Star Trek Communicator. Star_trek_communicator_Dream_Cheeky The Star Trek Communicator works over VoIP According to online reports, web-based gadget …
The Trekkers weren't particularly capitalist
are you sure they'd be affiliating with Microsoft?
Need more trekkie knowledge, cap'n
Spock's requests for more power? Are you /sure/ about that one?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...