If you’re thinking of Star Trekkin’ across the universe, you’ll need a decent communications device to alert crew members that there are Klingons on the starboard bow. Enter the Star Trek Communicator. Star_trek_communicator_Dream_Cheeky The Star Trek Communicator works over VoIP According to online reports, web-based gadget …
The Trekkers weren't particularly capitalist
are you sure they'd be affiliating with Microsoft?
Need more trekkie knowledge, cap'n
Spock's requests for more power? Are you /sure/ about that one?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth