Will Apple's next iPhone pack an Nvidia ARM-based system-on-a-chip? That's what one US analyst thinks. Enter Doug Freedman of AmTech, the market watcher formerly known as American Technology Research. Freedman tracks Nvidia, and he reckons the chip maker is pumping development resources into "additional mobile operating systems …
The biggest yawn of all
Every iTard will tell you over and over again:
The iPhone isn't about technology, it's about usability!
At least a generation behind
Given that chips like OMAP3430 have been out for over a year, and they contain the several-times-faster ARM Cortex, it seems strange to see nVidia choosing ARM11.
Will Apple's next iPhone pack an Nvidia ARM-based system-on-a-chip? Who gives a shit.
in yet, you still queue overnight to get one?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked