Will Apple's next iPhone pack an Nvidia ARM-based system-on-a-chip? That's what one US analyst thinks. Enter Doug Freedman of AmTech, the market watcher formerly known as American Technology Research. Freedman tracks Nvidia, and he reckons the chip maker is pumping development resources into "additional mobile operating systems …
The biggest yawn of all
Every iTard will tell you over and over again:
The iPhone isn't about technology, it's about usability!
At least a generation behind
Given that chips like OMAP3430 have been out for over a year, and they contain the several-times-faster ARM Cortex, it seems strange to see nVidia choosing ARM11.
Will Apple's next iPhone pack an Nvidia ARM-based system-on-a-chip? Who gives a shit.
in yet, you still queue overnight to get one?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor