Vodafone Group grew revenues by 14.3 per cent to £10.47bn for the quarter ended 31 December 2008, helped by the weak pound and has jacked up its outlook for the full year Stripping out the benefits of currency movements and the benefits of an Indian acquistion Vodafone's revenue actually fell one per cent while service revenue …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests