Last year was the first since 2001 that saw a year-on-year drop in chip sales, according to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA). 2001 was the year that the dot com bubble burst. 2008 was the year the Meltdown began - and the SIA's numbers indicate the melting accelerated as the year wore on. Worldwide semiconductor …
But what about China
How much did China's sales drop? They are a big player in this too.
Am I the only one...
Who saw this in the ticker and thought it was bad news about McCains.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them