Last year was the first since 2001 that saw a year-on-year drop in chip sales, according to the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA). 2001 was the year that the dot com bubble burst. 2008 was the year the Meltdown began - and the SIA's numbers indicate the melting accelerated as the year wore on. Worldwide semiconductor …
But what about China
How much did China's sales drop? They are a big player in this too.
Am I the only one...
Who saw this in the ticker and thought it was bad news about McCains.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes