Japanese conglomerate Hitachi reported its financial results for its 2008 fiscal third quarter today and swapped some execs in its Americas unit and disk array and disk drive businesses. Because Hitachi's shares are traded on Wall Street, the company reports its financials in both Japanese yen and U.S. dollars. Sales across the …
That'll be hot-swap then?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars