A raid on a London-based business has resulted in the discovery of what's claimed to be the UK’s largest ever haul of illegal game-copying devices. ELSPA_gaming_devices Seized Around 50,000 devices and counterfeit games console peripherals for the Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were allegedly found at the unnamed business …
Funny. Underneath the article 'IT is evolving the UK workforce, read more here' is printed.
Kinda ironic, don't ya think?
Hmm, don't fully believe this..
The Playstation 3 is secure and has not been cracked in anyway, so what on earth did they have? Infact the PS3 is the ONLY console that's not been cracked.
Wii = cracked.
DS = cracked
PSP = cracked
360 = cracked.
PC = never secure in the first place..
Ever wondered why companies make more money on PS3 sales despite the lower userbase? Ever wondered what platform developers are increasingly embracing...
I thought the law was pretty much black and white, i.e. legal or illegal. I didn't know you could have various degrees. If copyright theft is "highly" illegal, what level is murder or rape?
So will EA
re-hire their fired staff since people will now have to buy their over-priced games ?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email