A raid on a London-based business has resulted in the discovery of what's claimed to be the UK’s largest ever haul of illegal game-copying devices. ELSPA_gaming_devices Seized Around 50,000 devices and counterfeit games console peripherals for the Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were allegedly found at the unnamed business …
Funny. Underneath the article 'IT is evolving the UK workforce, read more here' is printed.
Kinda ironic, don't ya think?
Hmm, don't fully believe this..
The Playstation 3 is secure and has not been cracked in anyway, so what on earth did they have? Infact the PS3 is the ONLY console that's not been cracked.
Wii = cracked.
DS = cracked
PSP = cracked
360 = cracked.
PC = never secure in the first place..
Ever wondered why companies make more money on PS3 sales despite the lower userbase? Ever wondered what platform developers are increasingly embracing...
I thought the law was pretty much black and white, i.e. legal or illegal. I didn't know you could have various degrees. If copyright theft is "highly" illegal, what level is murder or rape?
So will EA
re-hire their fired staff since people will now have to buy their over-priced games ?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid