back to article Investigators claim UK's largest 'illegal game copying device' haul

A raid on a London-based business has resulted in the discovery of what's claimed to be the UK’s largest ever haul of illegal game-copying devices. ELSPA_gaming_devices Seized Around 50,000 devices and counterfeit games console peripherals for the Wii, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were allegedly found at the unnamed business …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Martin Huizing
    Thumb Up

Funny. Underneath the article 'IT is evolving the UK workforce, read more here' is printed.

Kinda ironic, don't ya think?

Martin, China

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmm, don't fully believe this..

The Playstation 3 is secure and has not been cracked in anyway, so what on earth did they have? Infact the PS3 is the ONLY console that's not been cracked.

Wii = cracked.

DS = cracked

PSP = cracked

360 = cracked.

PC = never secure in the first place..

Ever wondered why companies make more money on PS3 sales despite the lower userbase? Ever wondered what platform developers are increasingly embracing...

3. andy gibson

"Highly" illegal?

I thought the law was pretty much black and white, i.e. legal or illegal. I didn't know you could have various degrees. If copyright theft is "highly" illegal, what level is murder or rape?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So will EA

re-hire their fired staff since people will now have to buy their over-priced games ?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like