Numerous gamers have reported audio issues since installing the New Xbox Experience (NXE). But a solution could be en route, following rumours of a Microsoft-designed fix. NXE was launched back in November, but after the release many gamers – with HDMI-connected Xbox 360s - began complaining that their HD TVs weren’t outputting …
Shock horrosr: XBox does not work...
Nothing new here, Xbox owners must surely be used to that by now. I don't know a single Xbox owners that's not had more than one replacement now.
You guys are hopeless, I don't see how you can vouch for a product like this. It just has so many problems; get a Playstation 3, play it for an hour having somebody explain the more than amazing features, you'll, being put simply, amazed.
MS are pigs!
Sony is reliable!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers