Numerous gamers have reported audio issues since installing the New Xbox Experience (NXE). But a solution could be en route, following rumours of a Microsoft-designed fix. NXE was launched back in November, but after the release many gamers – with HDMI-connected Xbox 360s - began complaining that their HD TVs weren’t outputting …
Shock horrosr: XBox does not work...
Nothing new here, Xbox owners must surely be used to that by now. I don't know a single Xbox owners that's not had more than one replacement now.
You guys are hopeless, I don't see how you can vouch for a product like this. It just has so many problems; get a Playstation 3, play it for an hour having somebody explain the more than amazing features, you'll, being put simply, amazed.
MS are pigs!
Sony is reliable!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs