Times have certainly changed since Prada's first touchscreen phone strutted into UK stores back in early 2007, bringing minimalist chic touch control to the fashion conscious, cash-splashing phone buyer months ahead of the iPhone’s arrival. LG Prada II LG's Prada II: It’s taken a while for Prada II to land, but LG’s second …
I shouldn't comment
most definately not being in the demographic for this one
what's this about an 8Gb card limit?
If it supports 8Gb, I assume it's the SDHC version. If not why not?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?