In years gone by, £100 didn't get you many megapixels for your money. But Pentax has expanded the cheap compact camera market with a feature-rich shooter. Pentax_Optio_E70L_01 Pentax's Optio E70L: good value for money The firm’s new Optio E70L is described as an “entry-level compact” that’s ideal for point-and-shoot novices …
To answer the inevitable question
The sensor size would appear to be 1/2.33" - i.e. nasty, nasty, nasty to go with the cheap, cheap, cheap. Though in fairness, for £100, few potential customers may care.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire