In years gone by, £100 didn't get you many megapixels for your money. But Pentax has expanded the cheap compact camera market with a feature-rich shooter. Pentax_Optio_E70L_01 Pentax's Optio E70L: good value for money The firm’s new Optio E70L is described as an “entry-level compact” that’s ideal for point-and-shoot novices …
To answer the inevitable question
The sensor size would appear to be 1/2.33" - i.e. nasty, nasty, nasty to go with the cheap, cheap, cheap. Though in fairness, for £100, few potential customers may care.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball