In years gone by, £100 didn't get you many megapixels for your money. But Pentax has expanded the cheap compact camera market with a feature-rich shooter. Pentax_Optio_E70L_01 Pentax's Optio E70L: good value for money The firm’s new Optio E70L is described as an “entry-level compact” that’s ideal for point-and-shoot novices …
To answer the inevitable question
The sensor size would appear to be 1/2.33" - i.e. nasty, nasty, nasty to go with the cheap, cheap, cheap. Though in fairness, for £100, few potential customers may care.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE