In years gone by, £100 didn't get you many megapixels for your money. But Pentax has expanded the cheap compact camera market with a feature-rich shooter. Pentax_Optio_E70L_01 Pentax's Optio E70L: good value for money The firm’s new Optio E70L is described as an “entry-level compact” that’s ideal for point-and-shoot novices …
To answer the inevitable question
The sensor size would appear to be 1/2.33" - i.e. nasty, nasty, nasty to go with the cheap, cheap, cheap. Though in fairness, for £100, few potential customers may care.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer