Business communications have never been better, so we are told. The combination of pervasive, high speed connectivity and a variety of portable devices untethers the workforce and enables real time communication, higher levels of responsiveness and better collaboration. In theory. With over 80 per cent of organizations having a …
Won't anyine think of the Security?
I still can't believe our boss was convinced to allow us to connect a high bandwidth pipe directly up to the R and D computers, allowing remote, unmanageable machines with questionable protection on them. On top of the fact that the communications are all 'encrypted' and can't be analyzed and could hold pretty much anything and security audits would show that so-and-so accessed file at his time(which they should have access anyway. BRILLIANT And to think, now our boss can now SEE us in the meeting from his laptop while sitting on the beach in some much better (and warmer) location and getting paid, since its a "working vacation", the one he needed after making the hard decision of which of us to lay off..
If you need me, I'll be on the roof with the boss. Mines the one with the forged suicide letter in it.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN