First shipments of Nintendo’s DSi handheld console could arrive in Blighty slightly earlier than expected, a company document has revealed. DSi_launch_update_doc An extract from a Nintendo document reveals the updated European DSi launch The DSi – the latest model in the DS range – will now reach Europe and North America in “ …
Not too shabby.
I honestly would have preferred these advancements as a new crop of accessories for the Lite, this ain't a bad deal all things considered. I had, however, hoped that the third iteration would be a slightly taller, hi-res version, which integrated both both screens on one display panel, eliminating the hinge.
Battery drop is a disappointing, hey at least they let you change it out. I wonder if the base level is limitation of the lighting circuit or software imposed.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC