First shipments of Nintendo’s DSi handheld console could arrive in Blighty slightly earlier than expected, a company document has revealed. DSi_launch_update_doc An extract from a Nintendo document reveals the updated European DSi launch The DSi – the latest model in the DS range – will now reach Europe and North America in “ …
Not too shabby.
I honestly would have preferred these advancements as a new crop of accessories for the Lite, this ain't a bad deal all things considered. I had, however, hoped that the third iteration would be a slightly taller, hi-res version, which integrated both both screens on one display panel, eliminating the hinge.
Battery drop is a disappointing, hey at least they let you change it out. I wonder if the base level is limitation of the lighting circuit or software imposed.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip