NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shrinking workforces when the company today released financial results for its most recent quarter. Today's financial results detailed the nine-month period of April through December 2008. Compared with the same period in 2007, revenue fell …
And people thought Hurd was blunt!
Can't wait for the quickly put together public clarification of that little slip up.
"NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shinking workforces"
I don't know what "shinking" is, but it sounds terribly uncomfortable.
Since the NEC president would have been speaking in Japanese, not English, I expect this is just a mistranslation.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL