NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shrinking workforces when the company today released financial results for its most recent quarter. Today's financial results detailed the nine-month period of April through December 2008. Compared with the same period in 2007, revenue fell …
And people thought Hurd was blunt!
Can't wait for the quickly put together public clarification of that little slip up.
"NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shinking workforces"
I don't know what "shinking" is, but it sounds terribly uncomfortable.
Since the NEC president would have been speaking in Japanese, not English, I expect this is just a mistranslation.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp