NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shrinking workforces when the company today released financial results for its most recent quarter. Today's financial results detailed the nine-month period of April through December 2008. Compared with the same period in 2007, revenue fell …
And people thought Hurd was blunt!
Can't wait for the quickly put together public clarification of that little slip up.
"NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shinking workforces"
I don't know what "shinking" is, but it sounds terribly uncomfortable.
Since the NEC president would have been speaking in Japanese, not English, I expect this is just a mistranslation.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month