NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shrinking workforces when the company today released financial results for its most recent quarter. Today's financial results detailed the nine-month period of April through December 2008. Compared with the same period in 2007, revenue fell …
And people thought Hurd was blunt!
Can't wait for the quickly put together public clarification of that little slip up.
"NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shinking workforces"
I don't know what "shinking" is, but it sounds terribly uncomfortable.
Since the NEC president would have been speaking in Japanese, not English, I expect this is just a mistranslation.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro