NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shrinking workforces when the company today released financial results for its most recent quarter. Today's financial results detailed the nine-month period of April through December 2008. Compared with the same period in 2007, revenue fell …
And people thought Hurd was blunt!
Can't wait for the quickly put together public clarification of that little slip up.
"NEC joined the parade of tech firms announcing sinking profits, downsized forecasts, and shinking workforces"
I don't know what "shinking" is, but it sounds terribly uncomfortable.
Since the NEC president would have been speaking in Japanese, not English, I expect this is just a mistranslation.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR