Acer’s gunning for pole position with the launch of it's latest Ferrari-brand notebook - the 1200. Acer_Ferrari_1200 Acer's Ferrari 1200: a sporty little number? Design is the Ferrari 1200’s main appeal, as the sexy 12.1in machine has a carbon fibre-clad body and a “unique ventilation” system that supposedly echoes the …
not much of a change
Looks just the same as the old one with similar specs.....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'