Symantec's operating profits beat Wall Street forecasts, but the firm still recorded a $6.8bn third quarter loss because of write-downs. The company reported a third-quarter loss of $6.8bn compared to a profit of $132m in the same quarter last year. Sell fell slightly by 0.1 percent to $1.51bn in the the three months running up …
norton AV is a complete bag of crap and should be a new users exercise in how to uninstall programs. kill it with fire!!!
mines the one with avast on a flash drive in
The economic mess will finally kill Symantec off.
Norton Removal Tool
Symantec has a handy program called the "Norton Removal Tool" which is free from http://service1.symantec.com/Support/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039
It's basically an express uninstaller for most Norton products - pretty much the first thing I run on customer's new laptops :)
Be warned, it does expire occasionally but they publish new versions.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln