Nokia has released details of the 11 finalists in its "Calling All Innovators" competition, picked from almost 1000 entrants and apparently focusing on applications that improve the quality of life on earth. There are those who believe the best way to improve quality of life would be to switch off the mobile, but unsurprisingly …
N95 function update
From the Nokia site:
- Neuscreen (APAC) - This application utilizes the drawing, touch-screen and camera functionalities of a Nokia N95 device connected to a normal television set to track the motion of a simple pen light and enable "virtual" drawing, as well as projection and manipulation directly on the TV screen of images stored on the mobile device.
Never knew my N95 had touch screen!!! Mine must be a faulty one then.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine