Intel has given shareholders a say on the size of its executive packages. Yesterday, Intel shareholder Walden Asset Management told the world that the chipmaker's board of directors has approved an Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation, otherwise known as a "say on pay." At Intel's annual meeting in May, shareholders will be …
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
"Ellison is the country's third richest human. "
and what, the second richest dog?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO