Intel has given shareholders a say on the size of its executive packages. Yesterday, Intel shareholder Walden Asset Management told the world that the chipmaker's board of directors has approved an Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation, otherwise known as a "say on pay." At Intel's annual meeting in May, shareholders will be …
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
"Ellison is the country's third richest human. "
and what, the second richest dog?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars