Intel has given shareholders a say on the size of its executive packages. Yesterday, Intel shareholder Walden Asset Management told the world that the chipmaker's board of directors has approved an Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation, otherwise known as a "say on pay." At Intel's annual meeting in May, shareholders will be …
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
"Ellison is the country's third richest human. "
and what, the second richest dog?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of unusual BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan