Intel has given shareholders a say on the size of its executive packages. Yesterday, Intel shareholder Walden Asset Management told the world that the chipmaker's board of directors has approved an Advisory Vote on Executive Compensation, otherwise known as a "say on pay." At Intel's annual meeting in May, shareholders will be …
"proposed a shareholder say on the size of Larry Ellison's package. But the proposal was shot down"
Good thing too, I'm sure the size of his package is a matter for his missus, not the shareholders...
"Ellison is the country's third richest human. "
and what, the second richest dog?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN