A US man left his flatmate with instructions for how to sell his PlayStation 3 and how much to ask for it - shortly before randomly opening fire on a group of people and then shooting himself in the head. Erik Salvador Ayala, aged 24 and from Portland, Oregon, wrote his flatmate a highly detailed note that said his “100 per cent …
If he had only shot himself, this may have raised a smile. However due to the other seven people all I feel is sad.
It just goes to show
That no amount of GTA will help you hit the broad side of a barn. I know, I know - I'll get my bulletproof coat.
You might want your bulletproof skull as well!!!!!!
He survived a direct shot to his head!!!!
In my next life I want to be him - I could rule the world with my lead defying bonce!
Mine's the one with the PS3 that is also worth £350 (seeing as it is a 1st gen with 120gb and officially licenced YDL installed!!)
I read a while back that a surprising number of people survive self-inflicted head wounds, apparently the bullets can be glance along the curvature of the skull or something. I guess in some cases there just isn't enough grey matter to damage, as in Mr Ayala's case.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders