If you can’t afford Sony’s super-expensive 11in XEL-1 OLED TV, yet crave a slim telly, check out what the electronics giant has claimed is the world’s thinnest LCD TV. Sony_ZX1 Sony's ZX1: measures 9.9mm and is wireless The Bravia ZX1 measures 9.9mm at its slimmest point and combines a 1080p resolution with three screen size …
So no cables into this puppy, not even power?
Surely one neat multifunction cable, even to a remote unit, is better than one power cable and one box which is reliant on wireless tech (and about 0.5m away from the TV anyway).
I know wireless power is coming - make it soon and safe!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp