If you can’t afford Sony’s super-expensive 11in XEL-1 OLED TV, yet crave a slim telly, check out what the electronics giant has claimed is the world’s thinnest LCD TV. Sony_ZX1 Sony's ZX1: measures 9.9mm and is wireless The Bravia ZX1 measures 9.9mm at its slimmest point and combines a 1080p resolution with three screen size …
So no cables into this puppy, not even power?
Surely one neat multifunction cable, even to a remote unit, is better than one power cable and one box which is reliant on wireless tech (and about 0.5m away from the TV anyway).
I know wireless power is coming - make it soon and safe!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait