If you can’t afford Sony’s super-expensive 11in XEL-1 OLED TV, yet crave a slim telly, check out what the electronics giant has claimed is the world’s thinnest LCD TV. Sony_ZX1 Sony's ZX1: measures 9.9mm and is wireless The Bravia ZX1 measures 9.9mm at its slimmest point and combines a 1080p resolution with three screen size …
So no cables into this puppy, not even power?
Surely one neat multifunction cable, even to a remote unit, is better than one power cable and one box which is reliant on wireless tech (and about 0.5m away from the TV anyway).
I know wireless power is coming - make it soon and safe!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'