Proposed US legislation could, if adopted, force manufacturers to produce cameraphones that issue audible warnings each time you snap anything from friends and family to your neighbour’s bloomers on the washing line. The Camera Phone Predator Alert Act – put forward earlier this month by New York Republican Peter King - is …
Well that's paedophilia solved then
Some sort of audible warning on guns to stop drive-bys maybe?
Lets ban something too, while we're at it.
Pretty stupid really.
If people are willing to ignore existing laws, what the heck makes them think they'll abide by this one?
And if I was a dirty pervert, a phone camera is the last thing I'd pick to take my ill-gotten images. There'es tonnes better choices from tiny wireless spy cameras to proper point and shoot cameras that are as small as a phone anyway (but higher quality images).
I see a problem with this
Why wouldn't the perv just use a small digital camera without audio rather than a cell phone with?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness