Proposed US legislation could, if adopted, force manufacturers to produce cameraphones that issue audible warnings each time you snap anything from friends and family to your neighbour’s bloomers on the washing line. The Camera Phone Predator Alert Act – put forward earlier this month by New York Republican Peter King - is …
Well that's paedophilia solved then
Some sort of audible warning on guns to stop drive-bys maybe?
Lets ban something too, while we're at it.
Pretty stupid really.
If people are willing to ignore existing laws, what the heck makes them think they'll abide by this one?
And if I was a dirty pervert, a phone camera is the last thing I'd pick to take my ill-gotten images. There'es tonnes better choices from tiny wireless spy cameras to proper point and shoot cameras that are as small as a phone anyway (but higher quality images).
I see a problem with this
Why wouldn't the perv just use a small digital camera without audio rather than a cell phone with?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE