Nominet, the not-for-profit in charge of the .uk domain registry, will drop a High Court action against one of its own directors after a boardroom battle culminated in his resignation last week. The firm had been due to apply for an injunction against Jim Davies at a hearing last week but decided to withdraw, chairman Bob …
I won't miss him
I never liked Garfield anyway.
Lawyers tell you what they think you want to hear
Of course Nominet's own lawyers supported their position!
Trying to get impartial advice from a lawyer is like trying to get a Japanese gardener to lay out a real Japanese garden instead of a dog's breakfast of every known feature of any Japanese garden anywhere.
Edit button ...
/how I/how they/
Par for the course
This sounds like most boards I know, Claiming to adhere rigidly to all best practices whilst always having two wheels hanging over the precipice to disaster whilst stuffing banknotes into their wallets
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA