There's more gloomy financial news from the tech sector today with Samsung reporting its first-ever quarterly loss. The coffers of world's largest maker of memory chips sprang a leak in its fourth quarter under pressure of collapsing prices in memory and LCD displays as well as slowing demand from the global recession. Samsung' …
18 trillion? what? can some more intelligent than me please explain these figures.
so you can't read stuff in brackets and you find it difficult to type www.xe.com why?
trillion *won*, not trillion "pounds"
this would be a good time to buy cheap memory and monitors then?
Is this a metric trillion or an imperial one??
Or even worse, one of those American ones that bugger up maths?/
(A Billion USED to be a million, million; until the Yanks started waving it around as being 1,000 million).
Mines the XXXXXXXXXXL (Made in China)
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA