Rockstar has finally announced how much a download of the upcoming Grand Theft Auto add-on will cost when it’s released next month. Called The Lost and Damned, the Xbox 360-exclusive mini-game will sell for 1600 Microsoft points, which roughly translates into just under £14 ($19/€14.80). The game will be available for download …
Seems a bit harsh to call the expansion that, given that, at 10 hours, the story is still longer than Prince of Persia or Mirror's Edge (to name but two rather brief titles of the Christmas glut).
My Xboxes can't play it.
One is broken, away for repair, the other is a Xbox Arcade and not compatible.
I wonder how many other people got fooled into thinking the cheap Xbox360 can do the same stuff the other models can...
Umm, if your XBox was genuinely away for repair, rather than you merely being a wind-up merchant, you would still have the hard drive from it to plug into your other machine. You'd also have the repaired one back before LatD launches, so even that point was moot.
But hey, never let the facts get in the way of a PS3 owner with time on their hands (which most of them do).
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9