Hollywood studio Paramount Pictures announced a direct-to-exhibitors digital movie deal on Thursday in what it claimed marked an industry first. The move, which applies only to the US and Canada, is designed to speed the roll-out of digital and 3-D projection systems in cinema theatres. Instead of working through integrators and …
... and easier to bootleg by projectionists.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked