AMD has released its financial report for the fourth quarter of 2008, along with totals for the full year. The numbers aren't pretty, but the company seems reasonably confident about its future. AMD corporate logo That confidence was expressed during a conference call this afternoon with analysts and journalists - though the …
just an Idea
Why dont they just skip all the crap and start work on 5<12 nm ok not saying its easy but will save money and if they crack it well then they can go and stick it to intel for server chips.
But i do miss the good old days when AMD made the power chips *sniff, life was easy
icon, cause i havnt been able to use it yet
Please don't go
I have mostly been Using intel CPU's this past year for my builds but I don't want AMD to go down the tubes or INTEL will have us by the short and curlies and that won't be good.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...