AMD has released its financial report for the fourth quarter of 2008, along with totals for the full year. The numbers aren't pretty, but the company seems reasonably confident about its future. AMD corporate logo That confidence was expressed during a conference call this afternoon with analysts and journalists - though the …
just an Idea
Why dont they just skip all the crap and start work on 5<12 nm ok not saying its easy but will save money and if they crack it well then they can go and stick it to intel for server chips.
But i do miss the good old days when AMD made the power chips *sniff, life was easy
icon, cause i havnt been able to use it yet
Please don't go
I have mostly been Using intel CPU's this past year for my builds but I don't want AMD to go down the tubes or INTEL will have us by the short and curlies and that won't be good.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots