If you’re not convinced that Wii Fit and the Balance Board will really keep you in trim, then one firm’s designed a Wii peripheral that can’t fail to bulk up those biceps: Wii Weights. Wii_weights riiflex: bulk up while chilling out Although still at the prototype stage and officially called riiflex – even though we think our …
So, do these come with manacles or something? Because I can only imagine the kind of lawsuits that will come when someone fling that thing out the window.
RE: Wow, great
All it requires is a disclaimer, for the more litigious nations:
"Heavy objects may break things when thrown at them"
"Do not use while being a moron"
Should do the trick.
Surely, it'd be...
At 2lbs the world isn't likely to have a load of little Arnie's running around shouting 'I'll be back...'
you could go out and buy some normal weights! These are ridiculous!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth