If you’re not convinced that Wii Fit and the Balance Board will really keep you in trim, then one firm’s designed a Wii peripheral that can’t fail to bulk up those biceps: Wii Weights. Wii_weights riiflex: bulk up while chilling out Although still at the prototype stage and officially called riiflex – even though we think our …
So, do these come with manacles or something? Because I can only imagine the kind of lawsuits that will come when someone fling that thing out the window.
RE: Wow, great
All it requires is a disclaimer, for the more litigious nations:
"Heavy objects may break things when thrown at them"
"Do not use while being a moron"
Should do the trick.
Surely, it'd be...
At 2lbs the world isn't likely to have a load of little Arnie's running around shouting 'I'll be back...'
you could go out and buy some normal weights! These are ridiculous!
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370