If you’re not convinced that Wii Fit and the Balance Board will really keep you in trim, then one firm’s designed a Wii peripheral that can’t fail to bulk up those biceps: Wii Weights. Wii_weights riiflex: bulk up while chilling out Although still at the prototype stage and officially called riiflex – even though we think our …
So, do these come with manacles or something? Because I can only imagine the kind of lawsuits that will come when someone fling that thing out the window.
RE: Wow, great
All it requires is a disclaimer, for the more litigious nations:
"Heavy objects may break things when thrown at them"
"Do not use while being a moron"
Should do the trick.
Surely, it'd be...
At 2lbs the world isn't likely to have a load of little Arnie's running around shouting 'I'll be back...'
you could go out and buy some normal weights! These are ridiculous!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s