UK-based security firm Sophos plans to shed five per cent of its workforce as part of a "business reorganisation". Sophos spokesman Graham Cluley said the credit crunch was not a factor in the planned redundancies. "This is an internal reorganisation to do with setting business priorities, it's not a result of the economic …
Good job guys...
Keep the engineers, fire sales. Sophos seems to be one of the good ones. That being said, why the hell is everyone selling things and firing people, then saying its not related to the economy? Of course it is, why lie?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids