UK-based security firm Sophos plans to shed five per cent of its workforce as part of a "business reorganisation". Sophos spokesman Graham Cluley said the credit crunch was not a factor in the planned redundancies. "This is an internal reorganisation to do with setting business priorities, it's not a result of the economic …
Good job guys...
Keep the engineers, fire sales. Sophos seems to be one of the good ones. That being said, why the hell is everyone selling things and firing people, then saying its not related to the economy? Of course it is, why lie?
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370