UK-based security firm Sophos plans to shed five per cent of its workforce as part of a "business reorganisation". Sophos spokesman Graham Cluley said the credit crunch was not a factor in the planned redundancies. "This is an internal reorganisation to do with setting business priorities, it's not a result of the economic …
Good job guys...
Keep the engineers, fire sales. Sophos seems to be one of the good ones. That being said, why the hell is everyone selling things and firing people, then saying its not related to the economy? Of course it is, why lie?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen